When your relationship is stuck in limbo, it rarely gets better on its own. Quite often, to get out of relationship limbo requires a big push or major changes. What exactly is relationship limbo? Relationship limbo is when your relationship is either in a state of stagnation, not really moving forward, or when your relationship fails to grow and stabilize within normal healthy boundaries. What are signs that your relationship is in a state of relationship limbo? Below is a list of examples of how a relationship can get to and remain in a state of limbo:
1. If you have been dating without exclusivity for beyond a reasonable amount of time, you are in relationship limbo. You are spinning your wheels yet not getting anywhere towards a relationship and may never get there.
2. If you have an on/off relationship where you break up all the time (not by your choosing) and get back together (again, not by your choosing) then your relationship is one in relationship limbo as well. Because you keep breaking up and hitting the “restart button” all the time, the relationship never really has stability and security, and without those two things, your relationship cannot grow. Relationships need a steady foundation, and an on/off relationship doesn’t have one, no matter how long it has been going on.
3. If you are in an affair your relationship, actually both of them if you are the one who is married, is in a state of relationship limbo. Neither relationship can grow, and both stagnate because of the others existence. Just because there may be longevity to the affair doesn’t mean it is maturing and evolving in a positive way.
4. If you are growing apart, no matter how slowly, your relationship is in limbo because the growth process has stopped.
5. If you are focused on an ex, dealing with an ex, or have a lack of closure with an ex you are in relationship limbo. If you cannot move forward, move past, or get over an old relationship you are never truly open to a new one.
6. If you cannot get a commitment from your current partner, and a reasonable amount of time has passed, your relationship is stagnating in relationship limbo.
7. If the passion, sexual attraction, and monogamy is missing from a relationship that once had it, your relationship has moved into the limbo state.
8. If the communication has shut down or is only volatile or destructive and there is no real sharing or loving communication then again, relationship limbo has set in.
9. If you are waiting for someone to want to have a relationship with you and they have never expressed the desire to have one, you too are in relationship limbo. Waiting for a relationship that will never come to pass and pinning your romantic future on someone who does not have the same desire is self-destructive.
10. If you are involved with a drama queen or drama king, their issues and tactics will put you in relationship limbo because their behavior will constantly and continually sabotage the relationship.
So how do you get out of relationship limbo? Can you? Consult psychic relationship readers Sarah and Sophia and find out the truth.