Recognizing a soul mate or twin flame relationship is important as they are both karmic connections. Have you ever met someone and had the feeling that you’ve known them before? Like recognizing them in some way because something inside you “clicks” and seems to fall into place? Not in a “hey did we go to grade school together or have we met before?” kind of way, but more so a feeling of deep knowing when you look into that person’s eyes and you feel something that you have never felt before.
It can be a very cosmic experience when you meet a soulmate or twin flame because there is a sense of knowing this person is in your life for a reason.. but what exactly is the reason? Perhaps you’ve shared many lives with them or just one. You just know that this is someone who has been and will be important to you. Before we are born into this lifetime, we make agreements – soul contracts – with others and agree to learn certain lessons from each other. We may establish a soul agreement with someone in order to awaken a particular facet of our soul that up to that point in time had laid dormant. We may be here in this lifetime to work through karmic issues we shared with this soul in another lifetime or several lifetimes. Whatever the case may be, if this person is in your life now, it will be a big learning experience for you and you may just need to buckle up and hold on for the ride, as it will have its ups and downs and the pace may be ever changing.
Soul mate and Twin flame relationships can feel very similar, and have many commonalities, but there are also some differences. First of all lets go over some of the hints from the Universe that allow us to see that we are involved with a soul mate or twin flame relationship, before we go over the differences, because there are many people who confuse soulmate relationships with a twin flame one, and vice versa.
Signs you’ve met a soulmate or twin flame.
- They are both karmic relationships that are brought into your life through destiny or fate. This can be a chance encounter that never would have happened without divine intervention.
- There is a powerful, instant feeling that you have known the other before that comes with a very strong sense of familiarity.
- There is an almost instant and deep connection for each other unlike anything you have experienced prior.
- Time and space lose meaning in this relationship. For instance, although you may have just met and are getting to know one another, you right away almost feel as if you already have a history or foundation with this person that defies explanation. Likewise if you are apart for long periods of time for one reason or another when you reunite, it will feel as if no time has passed.
- Yep, the sex will be great. But we must also consider that sex is a very important part of the soulmate experience as the physical part of the relationship is as important as the spiritual undertones.. for twinflame relationship you are actually connecting on a much deeper and more spiritually intimate level
Soul mate relationships, while they can be wonderful and deeply profound experiences are almost never pain-free. Some of them are pain free of course, and we are not saying that every soul mate relationship will suck but we have to remember that these people are brought into our lives to help us grow and as a result, they often challenge us more than others. Now to achieve that growth you will probably have to go through some very difficult and often traumatic experiences with that soulmate partner before you will be able to determine if that relationship will truly survive and work out for you both.