Signs that you are in a soul mate relationship
1. After the two of you have been together for a time, there will be some personal crisis that one of you has that will create a rift in the relationship and it will be up to the two of you to overcome this challenge and grow together, or risk splitting apart.
2. The time of soul mates separating is a time for personal growth for yourself and for your soul mate partner. Remember to not just focus or get frustrated on what THEY need to learn, turn inward and focus on what it is that YOU need to learn as well. In most cases BOTH need to make changes and grow, so although you make think you are ready to embrace this soul mate relationship, think again….you may have missed YOUR lesson and your chance for growth.
3. One of you may not be fully ready to embrace the intensity of the soul mate karma and decide to completely walk away from it, which will create extreme challenges for the other to overcome, deal with and work through. It may also be a difficult time for the person attempting to walk away, and if it proves too difficult, they of course return.
4. There is, of course, a chance that the two of you will never reunite to continue to work on further soul mate life lessons but perhaps the life lesson was the experiencing of the personal growth that would occur as you dealt with and worked through the loss of that relationship.
5. Soul mate relationships, while karmic and spiritual, can still come with the sense of one of the soul mate partners trying to control the other, and to truly grasp the soul mate connection, you have to let go of control completely.
6. Only ONE OF YOU may agree this is a soul mate relationship and is ready to take the plunge, while the other refuses to acknowledge the connection or is hell bent on destroying it.
7. 7. There are some soul mate relationships, that if they can successfully overcome their challenges obstacles and personal growth, actually morph into a twin flame relationship
There seem to be many soul mate relationships on the planet right now and again this makes sense as we are all evolving and growing to higher spiritual awareness and personal growth. When you find yourself in a soul mate relationship, rest assured that the lesson will most surely come at some point in that relationship. There are more twin flame relationships on the planet now than there ever have been but even with that statement the number of true twin flame relationships is not that many. Twin flame relationships can be quite different from soul mate relationships in that the painful personal growth has very often already occurred as a result of being in one, or several, soul mate relationships prior to meeting a twin flame, although that is not always the case. The biggest difference between a soul mate relationship and a twin flame relationship is that the growth that occurs from a twin flame will be nurturing supportive growth, while that of a soul mate can be difficult and at times personally traumatic – although not always the case.