Will your soul mate and his ex make it? For some unknown reason, that to you could never make sense, your soul mate decided to let go of your great relationship and try to make it with his ex. You remember his ex, right? The one they said treated them…
- Breaking Up
- Closure in Relationships
- Creating Change
- Dating Advice
- Dealing with the Ex
- Dysfunctional Relationship
- Finding Love
- Free Will
- Game Playing
- Getting Back Together
- Getting My Ex Back
- holding grudges
- Lady Sarah
- letting go
- Liars and Lying
- love advice
- Love Psychic
- love psychic reading
- Love Psychic Readings
- love psychics
- meant to be
- Mixed Signals
- Mr. Right
- Mr. Wrong
- new relationship
- Psychic Fraud
- psychic prediction
- Psychic Reading
- Psychic Relationship Reading
- Relationship Advice
- Relationship Experts
- Relationship Issues
- Relationship Life Coach
- Relationship Psychic
- relationship sabotage
- Sophia Elise
- soul mate
- Spells and Scams
- Toxic Relationship
- twin flame
- Twin Flames
- When Will He Call
Sabotaging love happens in more relationships than people realize. There are many people sabotaging relationships without really wanting to. A deep-rooted issue causes many people to start sabotaging their relationship even when things are going really great. It could be a fear of abandonment. It could be a fear of…
Good relationships really are worth the wait. There is nothing wrong with keeping yourself open for the right person to come along. People have a hard time being single. It is so tempting to give the wrong people a chance, because it is tiring looking for the best match. So right from the beginning, even though the red flags are present early on, many people take the plunge and give a ‘bad’ situation a chance. Then they spend an endless amount of time trying to make a bad relationship a good one.
The red flags were there as a warning that no good relationship would come from it, but they were ignored. Red flags are there for a reason. They are to help you to avoid bad relationships and experiences. If someone is lonely, or afraid they will grow old alone, they may stick out a bad relationship because they don’t want to start over. They feel what they have is better than nothing, and who is to say they would find better than what they have right now?
These people should wait for an opportunity for good relationships rather than taking chances with such bad odds. It may make sense to some people to get involved with someone rather than wait around. The problem with that theory is that if you are with the wrong person, in a bad relationship, you will miss opportunities for good relationships.
People also learn bad relationship skills from bad relationships. They weren’t necessarily born with them, instead they learned from their bad experiences. They now take these bad relationship habits and skill and bring them into their new ones. Any wonder why they have the same problems in their relationships, one after the other? You could have been in a bad relationship with the wrong person. Just because you leave and start another one doesn’t mean you left that bad relationship behind. You will bring insecurities, ways of fighting, any list of bad habits along to infest your new relationship.
This is one of the main reasons good relationships are worth the wait. If your dating experience with someone has been horrible and totally stressful, why on earth would you enter into a relationship with them? That is going to be horrible and totally stressful too! A change in your status won’t make things better. Your dynamics are already there, and just changing your title won’t change a thing. It takes real effort and so much time to try to change dynamics once they are established. And even with all that effort and time nothing may wind up changing at all.
There is no way to avoid a bad relationship. Even the most cautious person can find themselves in the midst of a crummy relationship. That’s ok, as long as you get the hell out of there and spend an eternity trying to make it work. There has to come a time when you acknowledge it doesn’t work between you because it is not supposed to work. You aren’t truly compatible in important ways, don’t see eye to eye, and don’t want the same things. Don’t wait for things to get even worse. Cut yourself lose and seek something better, because good relationships are worth the wait, and the effort.
Each partner needs to be doing their part in a relationship in order for it to work. It can’t be just one doing both parts in the relationship. No one can keep a relationship together all by themselves. If your relationship is important to you, don’t wait until it is…
A soul mate’s ex-girlfriend can be quite the problem, despite the fact that she is an ex. When you are in a relationship with a soul mate who is a runner, who do you think they run to? When a soul mate is a runner, in many cases they run…
Dating smart and safe can help you enjoy the process and find someone who is right for you. Too many people make mistakes during the dating process and wind up with relationships destined to fail. Dating should be fun and exciting. It shouldn’t feel like a chore or a road…
You have been single for a while and have been waiting to meet the right person. Recently you met someone who you feel may be the one for you. You feel different about them than anyone else you have met before. Everything seems so easy and natural between you. The awkwardness was not there, it actually felt like you have known one another for years and years. The attraction seems pretty strong on both sides. You can feel something is different and significant about this one. So what’s the problem? The problem is, they aren’t single.
So now what? Do you walk away from the most amazing person you have ever met? Do you leave them behind and hope you will meet someone who makes you feel the way they do? Or, do you hang in there, not knowing if or when they may be single? No one really wants to start off an affair that will go no where. No one really wants to invest their time and energy into a relationship that won’t evolve. No one wants to emotionally invest in someone and in a relationship that will be shared with a third-party. But yet, many people are willing to take the risk and put their time, energy and heart on the line. They hope the one they love will eventually see that they are right for them, and that their current relationship is not. They hope that the more time they spend together, the easier it will be for them to see they belong together. They believe that the happier they make the one they love the harder it will be for them to remain in their other relationship.
They want to hang on to the belief that the longer they hang in there, the greater the chance they will get what they want in the end.
In some cases, they are right. In many cases it can be a wake up call to help people get out of loveless relationships. Their relationship has run its course and a new person has helped them see that. But that doesn’t happen all the time. In fact, that doesn’t happen a lot of the time. Many people have found the one they love at the wrong time. They didn’t wait for them to become single, and started a relationship too soon.
That relationship actually had the opposite effect. It allowed and enabled the one they love to stay in their current relationship. What was lacking in that relationship doesn’t matter anymore, because they are getting everything from their new one. They do not have to end their old relationship, they are getting what they need from their new one. They do not feel a sense of urgency because they are not missing out or longing for anything. Their new relationship actually makes them complacent. So what do you do now? Did you make a mistake entering into a relationship while the one you love is not single?
In some cases, the one you love may never intend to leave their marriage. It could be for religious reasons, financial reasons, family reasons, or career reasons. They were not getting their needs met within their primary relationship so they got a little help outside of it. And that is all they want. If you are in love with someone who feels that way, you may be out of luck. They truly may never ever leave. There are also people who believed they would never leave their relationship but change their mind along the way. Which situation have you found yourself in and what should you do about it?
We can help you find a solution to your problem. Keep in mind the solution may be to let go of the one you love because they will never be single. You may have to decide that being the other woman or other man is enough for you. But before you waste any more time on false hope, you need to face the truth of your situation, and we will give you just that.
There are many reasons couples break up. Sometimes the relationship has just reached its natural conclusion and it is time to move on to another relationship. Other times it is because of different behaviors within the relationship. Here are the top 10 reasons couples break up: 1. Controlling behavior. When…
When people look for relationship qualities in a mate, they often get sidetracked by qualities that really won’t matter in the grand scheme of things. There are a few very important qualities to look for in a prospective partner that can help your relationship flow more smoothly and evolve over time.
1. Truthfulness – If the person in your life tells lies here and there or bends the truth, this may be a red flag of worse lies to come. If you cannot believe what comes out of your loved ones mouth, then you cannot build a foundation of trust. Without trust, a relationship doesn’t really stand a chance.
2. Morality/Integrity is a very important quality to look for in a relationship. When things go bad, or times get tough, you need to know the person you love won’t cross certain moral lines. Someone with questionable morality or lack of integrity is a very bad risk when it comes to relationships.
3. As we said in our article Adult Relationships Cannot Handle Childish Behavior maturity is a key requirement for a happy healthy relationship. Without maturity, your relationship is almost destined to be filled with major amounts of drama and dysfunction.
4. Another important quality to look for in a relationship is the willingness to compromise. The most successful relationships will almost always have a certain degree of compromise on both parties. If only one partner is willing to make compromises, the relationship is off-balance. Both partners must work at a relationship, not just one.
5. Emotional availability is another important quality to look for in a relationship. If you want a man or woman who is affectionate and expresses their feelings, then find someone capable of it. Don’t think it is just a matter of time before they open up, because that day may never come.
6. Consistency is also an important quality in a relationship. It is not about being perfect, it is about being a certain way most of the time. We all have our off days and our bad moods, but if bad behavior or attitudes pop up much too frequently, it will negatively affect the relationship.
7. Empathy is a quality many people find important in relationships. When you are feeling bad, angry, sick or anxious, you want your partner to help you out, not make things worse. It is not our partners responsibility to fix everything for us, but if they have no empathy, then the bad times are always made worse.
8. Chemistry does not really develop over time. If chemistry isn’t present right away, it rarely grows over time. Chemistry is a quality many people find important, so make sure there is some in your relationship or it may not progress.
9 Similar priorities are a great quality to have in a relationship. If a couple does not have the same priorities, it is usually bound to cause major riffs down the road that could lead to a break up.
10. The last, and very important quality to look for in a relationship is the ability to communicate well. If a couple cannot argue, talk or share properly, the relationship will eventually break down.
If your relationship is lacking any of these qualities, contact Sophia Elise and Lady Sarah for clarity and insight into your relationship. Sarah and Sophia are relationship experts and life coaches who can help you get your relationship on track.
Creating healthy relationship boundaries and enforcing them is crucial for any relationship. Without creating and enforcing relationship boundaries things can easily become chaotic and dysfunctional. We would love to live in a world where people all knew and respected healthy relationship boundaries instead of testing them, but we don’t. Creating…